VOICE1 LLC has an opportunity for a self-motivated individual to head up sales and marketing. VOICE1 provides hosted PBX solutions, product integrations, and managed networking for small to mid-size businesses and call centers. And recently have started to offer VoIP origination and termination services.
This person will work to create and execute processes to grow market share, and service offerings and develop/refine marketing materials for potential clients. They will work to identify a target market based on our current offerings and expertise and identify potential new service opportunities to address client needs. They will build and execute a plan to gain market share outside the existing customer base. The ideal candidate’s primary objective is to increase market share and revenue and when needed perform technical product demos and service activations.
- Develop and execute the marketing and sales plan that identifies a go-to-market strategy with short, medium, and long-term targets.
- Meet or exceed the targets set in the sales and marketing plan.
- Develop presentations and other market materials that describe market offerings for potential clients.
- Increase the potential for winning new business marketing and client visibility.
- Develop a marketing and sales organization to provide a significant sustainable growth market.
- Develop a new client base in two new agencies within 6 months, and meet monthly revenue guidelines.
- Must have demonstrated experience developing and executing marketing and sales plans, capturing new business, and success in growing a company’s market share in the marketplace.
- Demonstrated ability to define marketing materials and WEB sites.
- Experience presenting to C-level executives.
- Demonstrated track record growing a small business in the marketplace.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required for this position
Gresham, OR. Remote work for qualified individuals with proven successful growth.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
It is our policy to abide by all applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination on the basis of a person’s race, religion, color, national origin, genetic information, disability, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)